In today’s date, online presence has become essential for a successful business. Now that people are avoiding a visit to brick and mortar stores due to Coronavirus outbreak, it is the online businesses that are gaining more prominence in the market. If you are also running a small business, you need to put it online. And for that, you will need a cloud hosting provider. Let’s talk about Best Cloud Services for Small Online Businesses
Image Source: Pixabay.com
A cloud service provider or cloud hosting company offers a certain amount of server space to clients for storing and sharing data. These clients are small businesses like yours. The cloud servers not only allow you to operate your business online. Offering flexibility, scalability, better security, cost-efficiency, and a lot of other features.
From the biggest companies like Facebook and Netflix to simple assignment writing companies like MyAssignmenthelp and Allessaywriters.com – almost every online platform uses cloud hosting services. If you are a bit clueless about which cloud service provider will be ideal for your business, this blog can help you find one.
1. Amazon Web Services (AWS):
Amazon is one of the biggest companies in the world right now. Among the successful subsidiaries of this company, Amazon Web Services (AWS) gets a special mention. It is one of the fastest-growing cloud platforms in the world. In fact, 90% of the public cloud in the world is covered by AWS. Some of its highlighting features are:
- Offers free sign up, and you can use the services free for the first year under the free tier usage.
- It has multiple layers of security for the network, with fine-grained access control of the services.
- Has a wide range of cloud hosting services with custom pricing plans; pay only for what you use.
- It even has dedicated applicable services for website hosting, mobile data backup, business app hosting, and more.
The free tier is available for one year only. After this period, you need to spend around $8-$10 every month. AWS is regarded is the Best Cloud Services for Small Online Business
2. Dropbox for Business:
Dropbox is quite popular as a personal cloud service provider. They also offer cloud hosting services for businesses as well. It is one of the leading cloud hosting companies in terms of file storage capacity and sharing of data. Some of the highlighting features of the cloud-hosting platform include the following:
- Offers as much space as needed, making it a great place to store your data.
- Provides unlimited file recovery and version history.
- Even offers 256-bit AES and SSL encryption, making the network safer.
- It also has centralized administration and activity monitoring and additional security settings.
- You get priority email and live support with your subscription.
You can get the free trial of this cloud service for the first 14 days. After that period, you will have to spend a minimum of $12.50 per month.
Box is another popular choice in the domain of cloud hosting for small businesses. It offers you all the necessary features such as file sharing, collaborating, and access to other tools to manage the stored data on the cloud. Its popularity is the enterprise-level security it has to offer. Some of the major features of this cloud hosting platform are:
- It allows you to share screenshots and screencasts from the desktop in an instant.
- Allows you to search for texts in the content of a stored file in the cloud.
- It helps centralize your business data, making it easier to collaborate.
- It not just allows you to store, sync, or share documents but also allows for editing documents in the cloud.
- Has a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) feature, making you data a lot safer on the cloud.
This cloud service comes with a free 14-day trial. After that period, you will have to spend around $15 per month.
4. Microsoft OneDrive for Business:
One of the leading tech companies in the world, Microsoft offers cloud-hosting services through OneDrive. It offers amazing packages for individual users, they also have some amazing cloud services line up for businesses. It even has downloadable software that helps to keep remote and local data in sync. Some of its highlighting features include:
- Offers seamless collaboration with anyone inside or outside the organization.
- Allow you to create, view, edit, and share files on the go with its mobile app.
- It lets the administration manage the security policy for better safety to business data.A
- Allows easy recovery of files from malicious attacks and accidental deletes.
- It automatically syncs the offline edits made in a document every time it’s connected.
Offers free sign up for everyone. However, the plans for businesses start from $6.99 per month.
There are several other names in the area of cloud hosting which deserve special mentions. They are JustCloud, OpenDrive, SpiderOak, and Syncplicity. Before you choose a cloud hosting service for your business, you need to understand your business requirements and see which cloud hosting platforms are most likely to fulfill them. Moreover, you need to do a fair share of homework before you trust your business data to an online platform. Hope you like the Best Cloud Services for Small Online Business